Friday, September 18, 2009

Here's The Plan

MONDAY, MAY 24, 2004
Here's The (Revised) Plan
Every Monday night (almost) I plan to be at McCrackens which is on Atlanta rd. just before the Marieta Square then every Tuesday night (almost) I plan to be at Crystal's on the Square in Marietta which is right around the corner, for their open mic. night. I did this last Monday and Tuesday and had a ball playing my guitar and kazoo - of course they laughed but they liked it. Never been there before? It's on the southeast corner of the square on Roswell Road right across from the courthouse. I think the address is 150 Roswell road. Great music, friendly people (even friendlier long about midnight) and no admission charge. I'm not sure it's a good thing to have a favorite bar and a favorite drink: Crown Royal & Sprite. There is additional seating outside on the sidewalk where the next player up can be found practicing. I have seen bass, harmonica, keyboard, and conga drum players congregating there. So far, I am the only one that plays a bit of country music along with the eclectic mix of songs I do. Why don't you come up and see me sometime and sing along?

No comments: