Friday, September 18, 2009

Musical Performance

SATURDAY, JANUARY 31, 2004
Musical Performance
My two brothers and I played at Borders Bookstore last night. besides the general public, we had a pretty good contingency of friends and family. We may have even chased off a few people who come to use the place as if it were a public library. My mother was there disguised as a bag lady where she commenced to empty her pocketbook on the table and go through all her stuff. I used a Marshall mini-amp I had just bought. That thing is only about half as big as a cigar box but sounds like a full size amp. The neat thing is, you can plug in an adapter or play it off the 9 volt battery. My brother Robert has acquired software and will learn how to record our songs. I hope someday we can produce a music CD. I would even like to attempt a music video. I have all these ideas.

No comments: